Proper installation is vital to the long-term success of manufacturing systems. At KBD Group, we know what it takes to design, build, upgrade, and reconfigure manufacturing facilities. We understand how to seamlessly integrate process and building requirements to achieve the ultimate objective for a successful operation. Our engineering and construction staff understands the diligence required to install a wide range of process equipment for integration to clients' manufacturing systems.
Five Construction Tips For Installing Complex Equipment
Organize documentation required, including:
- The Scope of Work document that clearly identifies the details.
- Provide Equipment List with Dimensions/Weight/Utility Requirements
- Provide Drawings - Mechanical, Electrical, P&ID, Equipment Layout, and Controls
- Clearly identify the schedule for the entire project so all parties have a clear understanding of expectations and deadlines.
- Hire the right company to manage the entire process and ultimately, assist the Owner in manufacturing a product.